From now till 30 July 2021, share your #gogreen tips and stand a chance to win $30 worth of vouchers, simply:
1. Like our FB page @fpr.changicitypoint
3. Upload a photo and share with us in the comments section, a green life hack that is now an unconscious standard practice in your life
Three (3) of our favourite creative entries will be announced as a comment on the contest post on 2 August 2021.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Changi City Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Changi City Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “#Pledgetozerowaste” and the contest period is from 26 to 30 July 2021 (11.59pm). Three (3) winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post on 2 August 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
• Three (3) winners will each receive $30 worth of retailers' vouchers.
3. To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of Changi City Point’s Facebook page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious, contest-junkie or phantom Facebook profile.
• One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of a comment answering the question on the contest post.
• Multiple entries per person are allowed but each person will still be classified as one chance in the contest
• Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number.)
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. The Management of Changi City Point will select three (3) winners, based on our favourite creative answers. The winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post on 2 August 2021.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Changi City Point’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Changi City Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Changi City Point via Facebook Direct Message (DM) within seven (7) days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first 2 and last 2 characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Customer Service Counter, Level 2, Changi City Point, 5 Changi Business Park Central 1 Singapore 486038 from 2 August to 31 August 2021, from 10am to 10pm. Winners must present the Winners' Letter that will be sent to their email account. Collection on behalf is allowed and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within seven (7) days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Changi City Point’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one (1) month from the date notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Changi City Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to call and/or email the winners, should the prize remain uncollected during the collection period.
12. The Management of Changi City Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Changi City Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Changi City Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.